By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

AA is now facing 43 class-action lawsuits related to the handling of concussion | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jcy123
jcy123 Jan 12
Greg Eden will make his Brisbane Broncos debut against Wigan in Saturdays World Club Series clash at the DW Stadium. Nike Tanjun Sale . The former Huddersfield and Hull KR full-back moved to Brisbane last season but spent the year playing for the NRL sides feeder club Wynnum Manly Seagulls.Eden impressed in a recent trial match against North Queensland to secure a place in Wayne Bennetts 19-man squad for the trip to England, and the Broncos have since lost Jack Reed and Lachlan Maranta to injury. Those injuries mean Eden will start against the Warriors and give him a chance to secure a place on the right wing for their NRL opener against Parramatta on March 3.Its just good to be picked, said Castleford-born Eden, who scored 33 tries in 67 Super League appearances before leaving for Australia.All pre-season its what players have been working towards, to try and get picked in those first trial games.It means everything to me to crack the NRL. Its part of the reason I came to Australia in the first place, its on my wish list.Its the first step to doing it, this World Series game, and it is a step in the right direction.Brisbane Broncos: 1 Darius Boyd, 2 Greg Eden, 3 Jordan Kahu, 4 James Roberts, 5 Corey Oates, 6 Anthony Milford, 7 Kodi Nikorima, 8 Sam Thaiday, 9 Andrew McCullough, 10 Adam Blair, 11 Alex Glenn, 12 Matt Gillett, 13 Corey Parker.Interchange (four from): Jarrod Wallace, Josh McGuire, Joe Ofahengaue, Travis Waddell, Herman Eseese and Tom Opacic.Watch Wigan Warriors v Brisbane Broncos live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 7.30pm. Catch the match for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Also See: Bennett focused on Broncos Eden out to relaunch career Wood: Bennett right man Top 5 tries Nike Tanjun Shoes On Sale . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Nike Tanjun Cheap .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. http://www.cheapniketanjun.us/ . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. The NCAA is now facing 43 class-action lawsuits related to the handling of concussions by Division I football programs after 18 more were filed this week.The complaints also name college conferences and in some cases schools. The Chicago-based law firm Edelson PC has been filing the lawsuits in batches since May.The latest were filed Tuesday on behalf of former players from Texas A&M, UCLA, Maryland, Richmond, Idaho, South Carolina, Mississippi, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Alabama and Iowa. Cheap Nike Tanjun Shoes. On Monday, former players from Memphis, Ball State, Rutgers, Eastern Michigan and Florida A&M filed lawsuits.The players are seeking damages for injuries they claim are the result of mishandled concussions they suffered while playing college football.A judge in a previous case ruled one large class-action concussion lawsuit could not be filed against the NCAA. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' aid. I thought today was
Share: