By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

grew up on this team. We have experien | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jcy123
jcy123 Feb 11
Heather OReilly has decided to retire from the United States Womens National Team after a 15-year run. Adoree Jackson Jersey .I have spent nearly half my life in a U.S. Soccer uniform, so making the decision to retire from international play was incredibly hard and emotional, said OReilly, 31, in a news release. But quite simply, after 230 caps, thousands of practices, many trips around the world, and having played in three World Cups, and three Olympics, it just feels like the right time.Ive had an incredibly complete career playing for my country and it has been an absolute honor to represent the USWNT for the last 15 years. Im leaving this team with a lot happiness in my heart and pride for what weve accomplished. I truly love this game and it will be in my life forever. Now, Im looking forward to being a USWNT fan. American Outlaws, where do I sign up?OReillys last game will ?be Sept. 15, when the U.S. takes on Thailand in Columbus, Ohio, (8 p.m. ET, ESPN2).?She has 230 caps for the USWNT, which is good for seventh all time, 46 goals (12th place) and 54 assists (sixth).OReilly was a 17-year-old high school student when she made her debut for the national team against Sweden on March 1, 2002. She finishes as a three-time winner of Olympic gold and a 2015 World Cup champion.OReilly will continue to play professionally. She suited up for FC Kansas City in 2015. But it all started on the national team.And to my past and current USWNT teammates, I dont think I will ever be able to sufficiently put into words what being a member of this team has meant to me, she said. I grew up on this team. We have experienced joy and heartbreak together, and every emotion in between. We have grinded it out together so many days when no one was watching, and we have carried the heart of the nation when everyone was. Thank you, gals, for the amazing ride. Warren Moon Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Ryan Succop Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http:///...e-mccain-jersey.html . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Northwestern senior cornerback Matthew Harris is retiring from football because of repeated concussions.Harris, who has been out since a Week 2 loss to Illinois State, played in 37 career games and was a four-year starter who earned third-team All-Big Ten recognition last season. He is a team captain for the Wildcats this season.This is an increddibly difficult decision to reach, but it is the right one for me and for my future, Harris said in a statement released by the school. DeMarco Murray Jersey. Northwestern (4-3, 3-1 Big Ten) plays at No. 6 Ohio State on Saturday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' ' 
Share: